· Registrations will be open strictly between the 16th to the 30th of July. You will need to register using the link below and fill out the “Intent To Trial” form online https://netball.resultsvault.com/common/pages/reg/welcome.aspx?type=6&id=89983&entityid=44349
****or alternatively via the My Netball App on your phone****
You will receive an email to confirm your registration. If you do not receive this, please contact our Registration Officer – Sarah Lavingdale on email@example.com
· You will need to pay the $80 Nomination/Trial fee via our website under the “Online Payments” section, using the players FULL NAME as the reference. This amount will be deducted off of your total amount owing for Summer 20/21 which will be invoiced to you and due by Round 3 of Summer Season (26th October, 2020). Only players who are financial with TTGNC and SADNA will be permitted to play Summer season.
· It is COMPULSORY for all players to attend trials, however, we do understand that there are circumstances which may restrict you from attending. We do ask that if this is the case that you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – ASAP
· Once given the approval from Netball SA (we are hoping by mid August at the latest) I will email, upload on FB and our website the “Official” Registration Link which you will need to fill out in order for Netball SA and SADNA to link our players to the Association and Summer Season.
· There will be no further payment due at this stage as the $80 Nomination/Trial Fee would have already been paid and the balance won’t be due until the 26th, October 2020.
· You will receive an email to confirm your registration. If you do not receive this, please contact our Registration Officer – Sarah Lavingdale on email@example.com
TRIALS – SUNDAY 9th AUGUST
- All payments and registration (Step 1) must be finalised prior to trials. We will not be accepting any late registrations and only players who have registered are permitted to trial.
GRADES AND TIMES
Seniors 9 am – 9:45 am
Inters 9:30 am – 10:15 am
Juniors 10am – 11:15 am
Sub Juniors 11am – 12:15 pm
Primary 12 noon – 1:15 pm
GO (Sub Prim) 1pm – 2:00 pm
Please note – times overlay to allow time to warm-up and player positions ready for Grading
CHANGES TO FEE STRUCTURES
· TTGNC will now be introducing a COMPULSORY Sponsors Training/Game Day Top which will be included in your Fees each Summer Season. There will be a section on the official registration forms to select your size. Our wonderful Sponsors contribute so much to our Club and this is one of the ways that we are able to show our support on an annual basis.
· Due to a Policy by Netball SA, GO players are unable to receive a refund of the Registration Fee of $80 if they decide to pull out after they have registered. The administration for the GO competition is run by Netball SA and TTGNC must follow their guidelines. Our Club policy will remain the same for all other grades: A refund will be allowed if you withdraw prior to team placement.
Summer 2020/2021 Fees are as follows:
Seniors & Inters $250.00
Sub – Junior $237.00
GO & Primary $227.00
Please note – The below are included in the costs mentioned above
$23 Presentation Dinner is added to the invoices of all Seniors / Inters / Juniors Players
$20 Presentation celebration is added to the invoices of all Sub Juniors / Primary / GO (formerly Sub Primary) Players
$22 Compulsory Sponsors Training/Game Day Top is added to the invoice for all players
Players are expected to attend all trials. If unable to attend, an apology must be sent to the TTGNC Registrations Officer firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 31st July 2020
- All players should arrive as above: this allows time to register, strap, stretch and warm up and be ready to trial accordingly
- Should you not be placed in a team, you will be refunded your nomination fee with the exception of all GO players, who unfortunately, due to a Netball SA policy will not be entitled to a refund one registration has been submitted by the player.
- Should you be placed in a team, and subsequently withdraw, there will be no refund.
Please note: Our A Line dresses are available from Sports Power store in Golden Grove Village at approx. – cost of $100 including the shorts.
All other club Merchandise can be purchased online https://ttgnc.orders.net.au/ – orders are generally filled within 2 – 4 weeks. They are delivered to our club Merchandising Officer, Natalie Henry. She will notify you to arrange collection