Registrations are now open for Winter 2021! Please make sure you read through the following information thoroughly to ensure you register correctly.
As per previous seasons there are two different ways to register depending on your grade.
All GO players must register through the MyNetball app on your phone/devices.
All other grades (Senior/Inter/Junior/Sub-Junior/Primary) as per the following link MyNetball Online Registration.
Payment of $80 nomination fee must accompany your registration. You must also be financial with TTGNC & SADNA. This payment of $80 must be received before or on the trial day – NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment can be made via our website (PayPal and EFT details), please be sure to use the PLAYERS name as reference. Must re Or alternatively payment can be made by EFTPOS on Trials day. Your payment (if not paying on the day) and Registration must be completed by Friday 22nd January 2021.
It is compulsory for ALL players to trial. We will not be accepting any late registrations and only players who have registered will be permitted to trial on the day.
Please note that once you have registered as per the above link and submitted successfully you will receive a confirmation email straight away (please note that a confirmation email of payment does not mean you have registered). If you do not receive this then please contact our Registrations Officer, Sarah Lavingdale for assistance email@example.com
Trial Day – Sunday 7th February 2021
Seniors ~ 9 – 10am
Inters ~ 9:45 – 11am
Juniors ~ 10:45 – 12noon
Sub-Junior ~ 11:45 – 1pm
Primary ~ 12:45 – 2pm
GO (Sub Primary) ~ 1:45 – 2:45pm
Please note that times overlap to allow time to warm up and players to be in positions ready to trial.
Please see below for fees structure for Winter 2021
Seniors & Inters $205.00
Junior & Sub-Junior $195.00
Primary & GO $185.00
~ Please note ~
$23 Presentation Dinner is added to the invoices of all Seniors / Inters / Juniors Players
$20 Presentation celebration is added to the invoices of all Sub-Juniors / Primary / GO (Sub Primary) Players
- Players are expected to attend all trials. If unable to attend, an apology must be sent to the TTGNC Registrations Officer firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, 1st Feb 2021.
- All players should arrive as above: this allows time to register, strap, stretch and warm up and be ready to trial accordingly.
- Should you not be placed in a team, you will be refunded your nomination fee.
- Should you be placed in a team, and subsequently withdraw, there will be no refund.
- Due to a Policy by NetballSA, GO players are unable to receive a refund of the Registration Fee of $80 if they pull out after they have registered. The administration for the GO competition is run by NetballSA and TTGNC must follow their guidelines. Our Club policy will remain the same for all other grades: A refund will be allowed if you withdraw prior to team placement.
COACHING or UMPIRING: – Please contact the Club if you are interested in coaching or umpiring. We always welcome new volunteers and provide plenty of training and support.
For further information on any of the above, please contact: Registrations Office, Sarah on email@example.com