Winter 2016 Fees
- Sub Primary, Primary and Sub Junior – $150
- Juniors and Intermediates – $160
- Seniors (A,B & C) – $170
Payment of fees can be by:
- Cheque or Money Order to the Postal Address: 2 Tatiara Drive, Banksia Park, SA 5091
- Cash, Cheque, etc at training on Wednesday evenings
- Electronic Funds Transfer
Name: Tea Tree Gully Netball Club Inc
Please ensure players name is included as a reference
- We also accept PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card. Pay Now.
Bodysuits @ $100.00 are required by all players.. View Uniform
Nomination Fee Info
An $80 nomination fee must be paid with your registration which is deducted from season fees if placed in a team or fully refundable if not placed in a team. You can pay at registration night, by post or online etc.
Please Note that the nomination fee is NON refundable if you change your mind about playing.